Sunday 29 April 2007

Stalking

I've got this friend. Well, I used to have this friend: I'm not sure what she is now. I expressed a romantic (for want of a better word) interest and now she won't talk to me. Well, she won't arrange to meet and talk to me. She doesn't respond to phone calls, texts, e-mails, anything. This bugs the fuck out of me. We used to be very good friends, and I would like to know what I've 'done wrong.' It seems my only option is to call on her, or engineer a 'chance meeting' in the street. I have a very strong urge to do this. If I make just one attempt, does this count as stalking? Friends seem to think it doesn't, but I still feel a bit odd about it. Announcing it on the internet is a pretty crap way to start a career as an obsessive weirdo. Whatever, it's another blog entry and something to talk about with my counsellor.
If you've got head problems of any kind, you really should try the university counselling service. It's bloody good and it's free. Details at http://www.wlv.ac.uk/counselling.

No comments: