Thursday 26 April 2007

I've Been Bad

Went out last night. Got lobotomised drunk and danced to loud music. Got a warning from a bouncer (can't remember exactly why), and I learned to say my name in sign language. Got to bed about five thirty. Had a lecture at ten this morning. Important lecture, getting an assignment back. Woke up at eleven. Next lecture was at two. Important lecture, exam preparation. Thought I'd have a bit more kip. Woke up at three. Crawled out of bed at about four. Next lecture at six. Important lecture, getting another assignment back. Didn't go. Still hungover. Played on the playstation instead. I'm 44 years old and I'm really rather proud that I still behave in this fashion.
As were talking bad, check out http://www.bad.org.uk/.

1 comment:

Arsenal Till I Die said...

haha that made me laugh.. while reading your blog i was just picturing you in my head as an 18 year old student from another city accomodating in wolves...getting pissed every night possible.. then you said you were 44!! well done!..my dad 44..cant imagine him doing the same (although he doesnt drink!)..
..im very proud of u ..ur worse than me!